Always inspect the hair before installing the hair. Leave the bundle intact. If there are any issues with the hair you should notice at this time.
Prior to the washing & installation of your hair extensions, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
Next, you want to co-wash the hair.
100% Virgin Hair must be co-washed (washing hair with a moisturizing conditioner) in order to transform the hair from its raw state to beautiful hair that’s ready to install. Always Co-Wash the hair BEFORE you make changes to hair (color, etc.).
- After wash, Rinse thoroughly with cold water
- Scrunch hair up gently to reform curls
- Air Dry
- Wash and Condition at least once a week.
- Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7.
- Detangle hair gently before washing. (Do not massage, twist, or rub hair).
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Blot out excess water and allow hair to dry naturally.
- Do not expose to sun for long periods of time.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For a "WET" look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
Let hair air-dry.
- Style as desired.
- Keep heat to a minimum to avoid split ends, breakage, and dryness of hair.
- Try using Soft Twist Rollers (Flexi rods) to curl/roll hair. No heat is needed.